Managed Services is the practice of outsourcing day-to-day IT management and computer network technical support as a cost-effective method for improving business operations, instead of having a full-time on-staff IT personnel. A company like ourselves, that provides such services are called Managed Services Provider (MSP).
Many SMBs in St.Louis have turned to us for Managed IT services. With small-to-medium businesses in mind, we have developed a program that is ideal for those businesses who:
- Rely on their computer network, e-mail, database, and Internet access to properly support their daily business processes.
- Do not have sufficient staff or time to formally deal with proper computer network maintenance, updates and repairs.
- Want to pay one monthly flat fee for services to maintain their computer network environment.
- Managed Antivirus Services
- Scheduled Antivirus Updates
- Scheduled Spyware Prevention and Deletion
- Temp File Deletion
- Patch Assessments & Updates
- Comprehensive Hardware and Software Tracking on each Desktop/Laptop
- Automated Daily Health Checks
- Database Size Monitoring
- Exchange DB Monitoring
- Event Log Monitoring
- Service Monitoring
- Security Patch Management
- Service Pack Management
- Software content control allows you to ban high-bandwidth interactive games or illegal peer-to-peer file sharing which monopolize business resources and promote viruses and spyware
- Extensive security reporting gives us a bird’s-eye view of your entire network’s security
- Patch inventory ensures your operating systems are up to date and not exposed to vulnerabilities